Some kids and teens, and even adults, worry they will forget stories and memories about the person in their lives who died. Beads can help symbolize and remind us of these special memories. Create a beaded memory bracelet with beads that mean something to you or to the person who died. You can also draw pictures or write stories about the memories you think of when you look at each bead. Make a bracelet for yourself or a family member, or download and print this activity sheet to decorate a bracelet using crayons or markers.
1. Cut elastic thread to the length you want
2. Pick beads that make you think of specific memories
3. Thread each bead on elastic thread
4. Tie knot at end of string
5. Exchange bracelets if you want or make them for your whole family