For Your Organization
Organizations around the world have requested that Dougy Center staff provide training, coaching, and instruction to their staff and administration on a variety of topics including:
- Becoming Grief-Informed: The Foundations of Grief Education
- Understanding and Supporting Children & Teens Who are Grieving
- Supporting Students Who are Grieving
- The Dangers of Pathologizing Grief
- Understanding and Supporting Youth and Communities Impacted by Suicide
Dougy Center staff can provide inspiration and grief education for your next keynote presentation. To book a Dougy Center speaker get in touch below.
Dougy Center staff are always happy to speak with students about grief and supporting people who are grieving and provide educational resources to classrooms around the Portland metro area. Get in touch to learn more.
Dougy Center meets with counselors and other helping professionals for one-on-one consultation on peer grief support and other grief education topics.